The franc hit near a 6-month low of 0.9062 against the greenback and a 4-day low of 1.2156 against the euro, down from early highs of 0.9036 and 1.2146, respectively.
The franc eased to 112.49 against the yen, from an early 4-day high of 112.80.
If the franc extends decline, it may find downside target around 0.91 against the greenback, 1.22 against the euro and 112.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists