Kiefer Sutherland has said he is surprised at Freddie Prinze Jr's comments about wanting to quit acting after working with him on 24.
Prinze Jr, 38, told ABC News that he "hated every moment" of working with the Jack Bauer actor on the hit television show in 2010.
Speaking at Comic-Con, where he was promoting the Disney XD series Star Wars Rebels, the Scooby Doo star said: "Kiefer was the most unprofessional dude in the world. That's not me talking trash, I'd say it to his face, I think everyone that's worked with him has said that."
"I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped."
Prinze Jr, who is married to actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, added that even working with the WWE wasn't as bad as filming with Sutherland.
But the star's representative has told ABC News: "Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze Jr more than five years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie's grievances.
"Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say