Deceptive practices by
Authorities say military personnel will keep financed merchandise like computers and gaming systems with debt forgiven, including
Settlement documents were filed last month in federal bankruptcy court in
An attorney for the bankruptcy trustee declined immediate comment Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham