RANLife Home Loans, a USDA Direct Lender, is offering alternative solutions to clients looking for a USDA Home Loan to combat the long commitment times which stretch out to up to 30 business days in some states. In order to ensure a faster loan closing, RANLife is taking every precaution possible to ensure they can still meet their client's mortgage goals.
When a loan file is out of underwriting, lenders have to send the file to
"I've never seen
RANLife has since been focusing on offering other creative solutions to combat this issue with USDA Rural Housing Loans. One way they do this is by looking for a different loan program that will still benefit the client's situation. "
In just the last month Saran was able to help one of his borrowers that needed to relocate for work but only had 30 days to do so. Since
"The USDA Loan Program is great option for the first time homebuyer," said
The best advice that Saran can give to a home buyer that might be interested in using the USDA Rural Housing Program is to talk to your lender and get preapproved right away and let them know exactly what your goals are. "I know when it comes to working with RANLife we are really good about setting a reasonable timeline and managing expectations with our clients so we can ensure they always close on time."
RANLife is a leading mortgage lender that was founded in 2001. Based out of
Follow RANLife Home Loans on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ranlifehomeloans.
And stay up to date on the Home Lending Life blog at http://blog.ranlife.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ranlifehomeloans/usdahomeloanturntimes/prweb12053125.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid