Profits of the listed petrochemical companies rose by 14.4 percent to SR18.54 billion in the first half of the current year compared to SR16.2 billion in the same period last year, according to a financial report.
Capital of the 14 listed firms stood at SR92 billion as their market capitalization reached SR631 billion, or 30 percent of the value of all companies listed in the market, said the report, compiled by Al-Hayat daily.
Based on the latest data, profits of
Profits of other companies varied in H1 as follows:
On the other hand, SABIC captured the highest profits in H1 at SR12.9 billion which represented 70 percent of the sector's total profits, the report added.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison