According to News.com.au, the hotel concept is part of a development project for the region around Wonsan, on the country's east coast.
The report says that Kim plans to make the industrial port city of Wonsan the gateway to a major beach resort development on the nearby
Apart from an underwater hotel, the 1400ha development would also reportedly feature an amusement park and flower park.
The beach resort to be built at Wonsan, which is 200km from the North Korean capital
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine