ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25072014 -
The ex-dividend date for this payment is expected to be
Noble is a leading offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. Noble performs, through its subsidiaries, contract drilling services with a fleet of 77 offshore drilling units (including one ultra-deepwater drillship and two high-specification jackup drilling rigs currently under construction) located worldwide, including in the U.S.
Following the spin-off of Paragon Offshore, Noble will own and operate one of the most modern, versatile and technically advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry. The 35 rig fleet, consisting of 20 semisubmersibles and drillships and 15 jackups, are focused largely on ultra-deepwater and high-specification jackup drilling opportunities in many of the world's established and emerging regions.
Noble's shares are traded on the
Forward-looking disclosure statement
This news release may contain 'forward-looking statements' about the business, financial performance and prospects of the Company. Statements about the Company's or management's plans, intentions, expectations, beliefs, estimates, predictions, or similar expressions for the future, including any statements regarding the payment of any dividend, the timing or amount of such payment, the anticipated tax treatment of any such payment, capital allocation strategy and anticipated returns, are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions.
No assurance can be given that the outcomes of these forward-looking statements will be realized, and actual results could differ materially from those expressed as a result of various factors. A discussion of these factors, including risks and uncertainties, is set forth from time to time in the Company's filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say