Many advanced power electronics applications in the automotive, aviation and other industries operate at high temperature (>105°C). Reasonably priced film capacitors with desirable electrical characteristics have not been available or if used, have a short operating life due to demanding the performance requirements of high temperature applications.
"Addition of UltraTherm technology to polypropylene capacitors operating at high temperature will provide significant technical and economic benefits," said
Addition of UltraTherm will increase the usable operating life of polypropylene capacitors in high temperature applications, potentially replacing problematic ceramic and tantalum capacitors. In addition to the automotive and aviation industries, performance of many DC link applications and DC applications with high RMS current will benefit from the technology.
For more information about UltraTherm technology, please contact us at 508-994-9661 or email ultratherm(at)aerovox(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12045682.htm
Most Popular Stories
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Early Voting Begins in Texas