The industrial port of city of Wonson would transform into a major beach resort development and an attractive tourist destination after the hotel is developed.
The concept is a part of a development project around Wonson.
The project also includes an amusement park and flower park, reports news.co.au.
The beach resort would accommodate up to 1,00,000 visitors, said reports.
The underwater hotel project in
The hotel Hydropolis was originally scheduled to open in 2006(ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls