"Islamic banking proposition is part of our financial inclusion agenda that progressively looks at incorporating products and services to reach out to the unbanked population," said KCB group chief executive
The KCB Islamic based banking service is called Sahal and will be first rolled out in branches in areas with a heavy Muslim presence such as Kilindini, Mvita amd Mwembe Tayari in Mombasa, Garissa, Lamu and Eastleigh and Kimathi in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades