The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond finished Tuesday flat after fluctuating narrowly amid a prevailing wait-and-see mood.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.520 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.02 point to 145.99 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star