In honor of the occasion,
NASDAQ MarketSite –
Insulet Corporation Contact:
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For photos from ceremonies and events visit our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/nasdaq.
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.
For exciting viral content and ceremony photos visit Tumblr Page: http://nasdaq.tumblr.com/.
A webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at: https://new.livestream.com/nasdaq/live or http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx.
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Close, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market close of your choice.
Studies have demonstrated the advantages of insulin pump therapy over multiple daily insulin injections (MDI); these advantages include better glycemic control, fewer hypoglycemic events, reduced glycemic variability1 and improved quality of life2. Despite these benefits, most people still choose MDI therapy largely due to the complexity, cost and inconvenience of conventional pump technology.
The OmniPod is a discreet and easy-to-use system that eliminates many of the issues associated with conventional pumps. Improvements include OmniPod's lack of tubing; automated, virtually pain-free insertion; and two straightforward parts that communicate wirelessly. By breaking down the barriers to insulin pump therapy,
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters