The initiative, GTExpress, a partnership between the bank and
The bank has rolled out in 14
According to the Managing Director of
"The unbanked sector of the economy presents a significant growth area for banks in emerging markets. Our objective is to offer banking products and services to this segment via non-banking outlets thus breaking down barriers to financial inclusion such as accessibility and cost.
"This is a great step in achieving a more inclusive financial services industry," he said.
"We are pleased with the GTBank partnership as it reinforces our vision of being a one stop shop whilst affirming the wide reach of our retail network.
"With this alliance our customers who patronize
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed