The Fed is widely expected to cut its asset purchases by another
Although the interest rate decision is a foregone conclusion, markets will be paying close attention for clues the Fed will tighten sooner than expected.
Fed Chairman Janet hinted as much when meeting with
The Fed highlights a hectic week on the economic front, as traders will also be treated to the US jobs report for July and second quarter GDP data along with a flurry of other releases.
Gold futures for December are up
Silver for September is up
Standard & Poor's is due to release the results of its S&P/Case-Shiller house price survey at
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists