This funding aims to promote lending to a segment of SMEs and midcaps not usually covered by banking intermediaries, extending coverage to SMEs in rural areas whose operations focus on agriculture and primary industry.
The EIB loan will help
Support for SMEs is one of the EIB's priorities. The agreement signed today forms part of the Bank's collaboration with the
The EIB funding has been provided through underwriting a securitisation of mortgage loans, helping to revitalise this instrument on the market.
In 2013 the
Website: www.eib.org/press -
TNS 30FurigayJane-140730-4812353 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan