This funding aims to promote lending to a segment of SMEs and midcaps not usually covered by banking intermediaries, extending coverage to SMEs in rural areas whose operations focus on agriculture and primary industry.
The EIB loan will help
Support for SMEs is one of the EIB's priorities. The agreement signed today forms part of the Bank's collaboration with the
The EIB funding has been provided through underwriting a securitisation of mortgage loans, helping to revitalise this instrument on the market.
In 2013 the
Website: www.eib.org/press -
TNS 30FurigayJane-140730-4812353 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal