The first product launch from start-up
"The invention is the system," said
The life-like movements and expressions are by design according to lead hardware architect
The much anticipated Internet of Things is getting a thought-provoking twist. "Droidles is the Internet of things, for the things, and by the things, not just more of people's stuff sending status messages to a website. The Droidles are in charge of this IoT!" said Hurley.
Asked about why the entire Droidles platform is open source, Hurley says, "We're not open sourcing the project just to be nice; it's a core feature of the product. All owners will benefit because the most amazing behaviors will come from creative users across the world. Our job is to make the platform easy to use so more people can participate."
To learn more about Droidles, visit the Droidles funding campaign on IndieGoGo, https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/droidles, or visit http://www.droidles.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12014011.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor