“The fall campaign is a fun take on military fashion,” said
The Circus by Sam Edelman fall collection has a downtown but carefree vibe inspired by girls out on the town. Whether it’s sleek booties or strappy heels -- for an NYC club -- or floral printed sneakers to stroll the Venice Beach boardwalk, Circus has her covered from coast to coast.
The images from the shoot will appear in print ads in print publications like InStyle online through a major digital campaign and on the circusbysamedelman.com website. A behind-the-scenes video will air on NYC Taxi TV in August.
ABOUT SAM EDELMAN
Since its inception in 2004, designer Sam Edelman’s eponymous brand has quickly emerged as a favorite among celebrities and fashionistas around the globe. Bringing more than 30 years of experience developing some of the most successful shoe collections in fashion history, Edelman’s designs reflect his creative sensibility, delivering footwear that is eminently fashionable and beautifully constructed at an attainable price point. 2012 was a banner year for the brand, with the launch of outerwear and accessories collections and a flagship store opening in Soho extending the company’s retail reach. It also marked the debut of Sam Edelman’s juniors’ line Circus by Sam Edelman, helping
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips