Documents and data relating to the anti-missile system were stolen from three Israeli defence firms over a 22-month period, intelligence firm Cyber Engineering Services (CES) said.
CES said the attacks bore the hallmarks of a group of hackers known as the Comment Crew, which is allegedly sponsored by
The intrusions occurred between
The hackers reportedly targeted
CES tapped into the secret communications infrastructure set up by the hackers, and found that large amounts of data held by the three companies had been compromised.
Iron Dome, which cost
Earlier this year the US government charged five members of Comment Crew following a reported seven-year campaign of cyber-espionage against more than 100 US companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters