Documents and data relating to the anti-missile system were stolen from three Israeli defence firms over a 22-month period, intelligence firm Cyber Engineering Services (CES) said.
CES said the attacks bore the hallmarks of a group of hackers known as the Comment Crew, which is allegedly sponsored by
The intrusions occurred between
The hackers reportedly targeted
CES tapped into the secret communications infrastructure set up by the hackers, and found that large amounts of data held by the three companies had been compromised.
Iron Dome, which cost
Earlier this year the US government charged five members of Comment Crew following a reported seven-year campaign of cyber-espionage against more than 100 US companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say