Prior to his hiring with CTi,
Founded in 2007, the company designs and manufactures state-of-the-art, flow-through, robust devices and systems and develops processing technologies for use in edible oil refining, renewable fuel production, expeditious petroleum upgrading, algal oil extraction, alcoholic beverage enhancement and water treatment. As an add-on to existing neutralization systems, the company's patented Nano-Reactor(R) allow refiners to significantly reduce both processing costs and the environmental impact, while also increasing the yield. More information is available at http://www.ctinanotech.com/
Forward Looking Statement
The foregoing press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding, among other things, about the expectation of CTI's future business. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the Company's expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the Company's control. Actual results could differ materially from these forward looking statements as a result of a variety of factors including, among others, the state of the economy, the competitive environment, and the Company's performance. In light of these risks and uncertainties there can be no assurances that the forward looking statements contained in this press release will in fact transpire or prove to be accurate.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12054091.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore