The loonie declined to an 8-day low of 1.4541 against the euro and near a 6-week low of 1.0842 against the greenback, reversing from early highs of 1.4507 and 1.0795, respectively.
The loonie eased to 94.12 against the yen, from an early 4-day high of 94.37. Against the aussie, the loonie fell back to 1.0169, off its prior high of 1.0145.
The loonie is likely to find support around 1.095 against the greenback, 1.025 against the aussie, 1.46 against the euro and 93.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened