The day started in full swing with an open discussion led by consultants Scott Migdole and Dr.
Staff thoroughly analyzed current policies and discussed how to best implement policies that are both practical and continue the superior level of client care that makes Brookhaven Retreat a distinct resource for women seeking help from substance abuse and mental health issues.
Migdole believes that by allowing staff to be part of the process of implementing procedures and policies, Brookhaven Retreat is able to ensure the safety and comfort of the clients served.
As part of a collaborative effort, these frequent trainings and reviews facilitate Brookhaven Retreat's goal of providing high quality care in an environment that is nurturing, compassionate and efficacious.
Since 2006, Brookhaven Retreat has worked tirelessly to create an environment of healing and recovery for women with mental health and substance abuse issues. Dedicated consultants and employees who participate in regular reviews, discussions and evaluations are a key part of Brookhaven Retreat's ongoing success providing women with a distinct level of care.
About Brookhaven Retreat
Brookhaven Retreat is a women's treatment center nestled on a naturally beautiful 48-acre site secluded in the foothills of the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/brookhavenretreat/risk-management-training/prweb12047435.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut