As one of the
The vital starting point advises
Another crucial factor to finding the most suitable wedding venue is to settle on a budget and stick to it. This will narrow down the hunt tremendously, as well as help the couple avoid getting stressed when they fall in love with a location that overstretches their pockets.
Giving thought to the important people a couple wants at their wedding is also highly helpful in narrowing down a venue shortlist. If the majority of their loved ones are located in a particular area, then it would be best to find a venue close-by to avoid expensive transport costs.
Secondly, the number of guests attending will impact greatly on the wedding venue. Obviously if a couple intends to invite only an intimate gathering, then likewise the reception will need an equally intimate, cosy venue.
Church or Civil Ceremony
If a couple wants to get married in a church, they will need their wedding venue to be close-by i.e. maximum 25 minute drive.
Bloomsbury advises the couple decide on whether their desired wedding date is flexible or not before starting their location hunt. The reason this is important is because certain wedding venues might be booked up and therefore not an option if the couple have a specific date in mind. There's no point finding a stunning location only to realise when it comes to the booking that it is unavailable.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12051169.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World