Users of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) in the Nyanya/Mararaba area of
A cross section of the users who could not obtain cash from the machines, expressed their feelings when they spoke to the
According to them, the epileptic services may have been caused by the rush by those who want to travel for the Eid-el- Fitri festival.
Some of them, however, expressed disappointment on the lack of improved technology by the various banks to cope with pressure during festivities.
He said that a number of people had lamented that the machines debited their accounts without delivering the cash.
Another ATM user, Miss
"This setback is also the handiwork of uninformed operators.
"I have said so because most of the customers pretend to know how to operate the machine while they do not know. In fact, I am sure 30 per cent of seizure of monies made by the machine is traceable to wrong application of the buttons. This, however, does not take away the need for the banks to improve on their services," she said.
She said that sufficient cash must be placed on those machines to avoid the harsh experiences of not being able to access money as the result of insufficient cash in the system.
An official of a first generation who was approached for an explanation on the issue declined to make comments.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season