The Angolan Head of State, JosÉ Eduardo dos Santos, received in audience on Monday at Luanda?s
At the end of the audience, the AfDB CEO said to the press that
According to Donald Kaberruka, the meeting with President JosÉ Eduardo dos Santos also aimed to analyse issues related to the main baselines of reducing the rates of poverty, inequality and other lines related to the development.
He said that the issues related to combating poverty and inequality is crucial for the development of the African countries.
The audience was attended by the Angolan Finance Minister,
The AfDB's mission is to fight poverty and improve living conditions on the continent through promoting the investment of public and private capital in projects and programs that are likely to contribute to the economic and social development of the region. The AfDB is a financial provider to African governments and private companies investing in the regional member countries (RMC).
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'