ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28072014 -
The new three year fixed term will be 4.85 per cent, which is 0.24 per cent lower than the previous rate of 5.09 per cent.
The new two year fixed term will be 4.85 per cent, 0.14 per cent lower than the previous rate of 4.99 per cent.
The AMP Essential Home Loan will be reduced from 4.90 per cent per annum to 4.74 per cent per annum for new customers.
'AMP Bank's new fixed rate terms are some of the most competitive in the market, and we are pleased to be able to offer customers an attractive rate to purchase their own property sooner,'
Previous standard rate
The changes are effective
For more information, visit www.amp.com.au/bank or call 13 30 30.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World