The Angolan minister of Finance,
The Finance minister announced this to the press on the sidelines of an audience the President JosÉ Eduardo dos Santos granted to the
Still, this year the financial institution will make the payment of the first tranche, equivalent to
According to him, the said amount will be released to fund the projects in the field of construction, transport, with stress to the energy sector.
The official stressed that the first disbursement will take place next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release