In a statement the trust said its ordinary share NAV total return was up 41.9% in the year ended
The trust also said it will pay a second interim dividend of
The trust aims to provide ordinary shareholders with a high level of income, with the potential for income and capital growth. It also attempts to give zero dividend preference shareholders a pre-determined capital entitlement of
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore