The Riyadh Municipality has mobilized 36 teams among its Saudi female employees to ensure security at female-only venues during the Eid festivities.
Several locations have been devoted to women-only entertainment events across the city.
The teams have been tasked with ensuring security at the King Abdulaziz Historical Center, the
Festivities include theatricals and folkloric shows and other social, cultural and artistic activities.
The King Abdulaziz Center in central
The center also hosted famous female personalities at
The center hosts two Eid festivals, which integrates women participation and traditional folklore.
The festival represents cultural aspects across the entire Kingdom. A stand-up comedy performance was given by "Touch," a female group, slated to perform every day during Eid. The festival has also invited three well-known poetesses to recite two poems every night.
The festival includes many exhibits, such as the hospitality corner, artifacts, coloring, painting, henna and face-painting. The activities last
The Prince Salman Social Center, meanwhile, is holding a carnival, plays, comedy acts, folklore games and the national operetta during Eid.
The center also has poetry reading nights that hosts poetesses, female folk groups, international shows by Fashion Rock and several cultural and entertainment activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low