The Riyadh Municipality has mobilized 36 teams among its Saudi female employees to ensure security at female-only venues during the Eid festivities.
Several locations have been devoted to women-only entertainment events across the city.
The teams have been tasked with ensuring security at the King Abdulaziz Historical Center, the
Festivities include theatricals and folkloric shows and other social, cultural and artistic activities.
The King Abdulaziz Center in central
The center also hosted famous female personalities at
The center hosts two Eid festivals, which integrates women participation and traditional folklore.
The festival represents cultural aspects across the entire Kingdom. A stand-up comedy performance was given by "Touch," a female group, slated to perform every day during Eid. The festival has also invited three well-known poetesses to recite two poems every night.
The festival includes many exhibits, such as the hospitality corner, artifacts, coloring, painting, henna and face-painting. The activities last
The Prince Salman Social Center, meanwhile, is holding a carnival, plays, comedy acts, folklore games and the national operetta during Eid.
The center also has poetry reading nights that hosts poetesses, female folk groups, international shows by Fashion Rock and several cultural and entertainment activities.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight