Newly-added assets under the trusteeship of the banks totaled
By the end of the first quarter of 2014, total assets under the trusteeship of Chinese banks reached
At the beginning of 2009, total assets under the trusteeship of Chinese banks reached
The deposit-to-trusteeship ratio grew to 23.75% by the end of 2012 from 17.12% at the end of 2011 and re-grew to 32.67% by the end of 2013, while the deposit-to-trusteeship ratio can reach above 100% in foreign countries, marking the Chinese trusteeship business market has a huge development potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists