Newly-added assets under the trusteeship of the banks totaled
By the end of the first quarter of 2014, total assets under the trusteeship of Chinese banks reached
At the beginning of 2009, total assets under the trusteeship of Chinese banks reached
The deposit-to-trusteeship ratio grew to 23.75% by the end of 2012 from 17.12% at the end of 2011 and re-grew to 32.67% by the end of 2013, while the deposit-to-trusteeship ratio can reach above 100% in foreign countries, marking the Chinese trusteeship business market has a huge development potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor