Earnix, a leading provider of integrated pricing and customer analytics solutions for banking and insurance, announced today that
Towergate will implement
"Following a competitive review of solution providers, we are confident that
"Financial services companies consistently tell us that Earnix solutions help them to better understand, and deliver value to, their customers," said
Earnix Integrated Pricing and Customer Analytics software empowers financial services companies to predict customer risk and demand and their impact on business performance, enabling the alignment of product offerings with changing market dynamics. Earnix combines predictive modeling and optimization with real-time connectivity to core operational systems, bringing the power of analytic driven decisions to every customer interaction. Banks and insurers rely on Earnix solutions to improve deposit, loan, and insurance policy offerings. For more information, visit http://www.earnix.com.
Launched in 1997, Towergate is the
Towergate is an important distribution channel for a significant range of insurance products and a key strategic partner for the
Towergate's scale, customer insight and distribution relationships make it a unique business and a leader in the markets in which it operates. Its combination of distribution and underwriting gives it unparalleled consumer data and market insight.
Towergate operates across four core divisions:
• Insurance Brokers - Towergate Insurance Brokers distributes specialised personal lines products, and more general products aimed at SMEs through over 100 broking offices located across the
• Direct - Towergate Direct is the company's specialist Personal Lines and SME telephony and digital products.
• Underwriting - Towergate's underwriting division is the
• Network - Broker Network represents the largest Network for general insurance brokers in the
• Paymentshield - Paymentshield provides housing insurance for customers of mortgage brokers who themselves control 59% of the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12014200.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film