Cages of tigers, lions and monkeys are likely to be the centre of attraction for visitors, especially children who enjoy each and every action of these animals.
Bhatti disclosed that a small area has also been earmarked for 'jumping jacks' for the kids. "Leaflets and stickers relating to the
Special ticket booths, four each for men and women, would also be established at both entry points of the Zoo to facilitate the visitors, he added.
The Director said that foolproof arrangements have been made to plug any possibility of pilferage of revenue, while the staff has been directed to take care of the visitors and make their visit to the Zoo pleasant and enjoyable.
Responding to a query, Bhatti said that a Red Crescent ambulance equipped with the latest medical facilities would be available in the Zoo premises in case of any emergency to provide quick medical aid to the visitors.
He said a contingent of reserve police and bomb disposal unit would carry out patrolling in and around the premises to avert any act of sabotage, pick-pocketing or eve-teasing.
"Services of a batch of armed security guards have also been acquired from the private sector," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid