Cages of tigers, lions and monkeys are likely to be the centre of attraction for visitors, especially children who enjoy each and every action of these animals.
Bhatti disclosed that a small area has also been earmarked for 'jumping jacks' for the kids. "Leaflets and stickers relating to the
Special ticket booths, four each for men and women, would also be established at both entry points of the Zoo to facilitate the visitors, he added.
The Director said that foolproof arrangements have been made to plug any possibility of pilferage of revenue, while the staff has been directed to take care of the visitors and make their visit to the Zoo pleasant and enjoyable.
Responding to a query, Bhatti said that a Red Crescent ambulance equipped with the latest medical facilities would be available in the Zoo premises in case of any emergency to provide quick medical aid to the visitors.
He said a contingent of reserve police and bomb disposal unit would carry out patrolling in and around the premises to avert any act of sabotage, pick-pocketing or eve-teasing.
"Services of a batch of armed security guards have also been acquired from the private sector," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls