• Revenue for the quarter ended
• EBITDA for the quarter was INR 483 million as against INR 465 million for the same quarter last year.
• Net Profit for the quarter was INR 113 million as against a net profit of INR 163 million for the same quarter last year.
• CAPEX during the quarter was INR 372 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 1181 million.
We are seeing the first signs of this upbeat mood among our clients, with many of them already looking to expand their infrastructure in
Our recent certification for Network Integration and Provisioning puts us in an elite class of service providers who now qualify for big-ticket network integration projects, and this puts us in a good position to leverage the new opportunities resulting from the more positive investment climate.
With markets in recovery mode, the focus is to aggressively pursue larger transformational projects and building volume through multiple smaller projects in the SME segment.
Mr. M P Vijay Kumar, CFO, said, "Our revenues have shown healthy growth, while our EBITDA has not expanded at the same rate versus the same quarter last year, due to significant expenses on our new DCs and execution of a few large capacity projects which are going live in phases. With the additional capacity from our new DCs coming on stream, we will be focusing on monetizing our assets to drive further revenue growth in the quarters ahead.
Our cautious approach to investing and our strict governance of expenditure had seen us through a very trying period. We see good potential for continuing to improve asset utilization as markets gradually recover. So we will be investing primarily in customer-specific opportunities which will help us leverage these assets. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 1181 million."
(see as attached)
• Domestic Data Business continues to show steady growth
• International Voice grew 46% over the previous quarter.
• The business signed up two international carriers with committed traffic for a full year.
• Key wins in the quarter included the enterprise IT network for one of
• With its continuing focus on the network managed services portfolio, the number of circuits under advanced management services contract is up 18% over last quarter.
• The re-organised support organization is expected to deliver significantly improved levels of customer support to
Data Centre Services
• The business signed up 13 new customers in the quarter.
• A world leader in Business Continuity services has signed on to be a reseller for our services.
• Our 3rd Data Center in
Cloud and Managed Services
• The business has more than doubled over same quarter last year.
• The business has signed up clients from eCommerce, Insurance, Utility sector and the Government verticals.
• Some of the larger wins have been in the eCommerce space, helping us build expertise in this segment.
• The business has signed on a large DC-DR Managed Services order from Insurance and Utility sector for private cloud and managed services.
• More than 15 customers have been added across various verticals.
Applications Integration Services
• The business has commenced managed SAP infrastructure services for the Indian Market
• Talent Management services almost doubled compared to same period last year with a significant order from one of the state public service commissions and successful execution for two top tier
• A forward supply chain management deal was closed with one of the largest FMCG companies in
• eLearning signed up a million dollar plus contract with a global pharmaceutical client while also signing up four new customers in
Technology Integration services
• The business has been reorganized along new Practice Lines; IP Surveillance, Voice Collaboration, Security, Network Integration and DC build.
• The security business has grown steadily and has seen strong engagement in BFSI and PSU segment.
• Network Integration has seen engagement among Enterprise customers, mainly for Wireless deployments.
• The business won a large Service contract from a public service insurance company to support their IT infrastructure including Networking and DC.
• A large
• The business has signed up 21 new customers for the quarter.
A significant part of the company's revenue is derived from Enterprise Services, comprised of Telecom services, Data Center services, Cloud and Managed services, Applications Integration services and Technology Integration services.
The latter certification is telecommunication industry's quality system standard that expands the requirements of the
For more information about
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The forward-looking statements contained herein are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements.
For a discussion of the risks associated with
Sify Technologies LimitedMr. Praveen KrishnaInvestor Relations & Public Relations +91 44 22540777 (ext.2055) email@example.com Grayling Investor Relations Ms. Truc Nguyen(ext. 418) +1-646-284-9400 firstname.lastname@example.org 20:20 Media Ms. Divya Singh+91 0 8552944004 email@example.com