A STRONG Easter performance and its new focus on customer service have been highlighted by
The buoyant results come after a string of less successful announcements, with the airline issuing two profit warnings in autumn last year.
However, chief executive
O'Leary is confident the airline's decision to give its customer service a dramatic makeover, which included introducing allocated seating and allowing a second piece of hand luggage, has had its desired effect and the analysts agree, with Cantor issuing a "buy" status. "Strong numbers and evidence that
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million