The Stratford-upon-Avon Riding for the
The charity concert commences at
“With wonderful music in such a picturesque garden setting, it’ll be a great evening,” says
The concert is a fundraiser to help provide livery for the five resident ponies and raise funds towards buying a hydraulic mounting lift, which allows for a wheelchair to be positioned right next to the pony at the right level, making it easier for disabled riders to mount.
“The garden is perfect for hosting concerts, and I wanted to help a local charity,” says host and cellist
In addition to the concert and raffle, there will be a demonstration ride by RDA with ponies
“Our motto is ‘it’s what you can do that counts’,” says
Gates open at
It has been carrying out our life-changing activities for over 40 years, and takes great pride in the exceptional standard of our instructors and volunteers (18,000 in all). It offers activities for all age groups and, wherever possible, to people with any disability, in both rural and urban areas.
It relies on voluntary help, donations and legacies to deliver its services.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say