However, both revenue and adjusted earnings per share for the quarter missed analysts' expectations. Looking ahead, the company forecast 2014 production at the high end of its guidance range.
Excluding items, adjusted net income for the quarter was
Total revenues for the quarter grew 14 percent to
Production volumes for the quarter increased 21 percent from the year-ago period and averaged 1,105 Mmcfe per day. The company noted that the increase in production volumes was despite being negatively impacted by three events, two of which were unplanned.
Year-over-year oil and condensate production increased 14 percent, while NGL production rose 111 percent and natural gas production rose 4 percent.
Meanwhile, natural gas, NGLs and oil price realizations in the quarter averaged
RRC closed Monday's trading at
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight