Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury Chris Leslie said Monday that a Labour government would tackle
Labour did not provide details on the amount it would guarantee under its 'Help to Build' scheme, or the caps on the amount of finance available for each development or company.
Like 'Help to Buy', banks would pool all loans they want guarantees and pay a fee. Small and medium enterprises would still be subject to credit checks.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering