Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury Chris Leslie said Monday that a Labour government would tackle
Labour did not provide details on the amount it would guarantee under its 'Help to Build' scheme, or the caps on the amount of finance available for each development or company.
Like 'Help to Buy', banks would pool all loans they want guarantees and pay a fee. Small and medium enterprises would still be subject to credit checks.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine