There are no preconditions for the devaluation of Kazakh tenge, senior analyst of
The past five days, the dollar/tenge exchange rate was in the boundaries of a very narrow corridor, and it is likely that it will keep being in there by late July, said Bodrova.
According to the expert, the U.S. dollar will remain at 183,50 -
Russian Rouble is ranging at
"In general, the activity of the foreign exchange market is now limited by the presence of the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore