With the announcement of the launch of Internet Bundles for Android devices, major wireless carrier, Airtel Nigeria, has taken yet another bold step in realizing its corporate goal of becoming the leading mobile Internet service provider in
The company said the new value offering, which is unprecedented in the country, is in line with its key objective of offering innovative and low-cost mobile Internet solutions that will further simply the life and make it exciting and more enjoyable for telecoms users in
Airtel has especially customized the new Android Internet Bundle plan to enable Android users to connect with business associates, family and friends and also allow them enjoy an amazing data experience on their smartphones.
The Bundle plan comes in two versions, the Android 2.0, which is accompanied by 2GB data targeted at medium Internet users while the Android Bundle 4.5 with 4.5GB data is customized for high Internet consumers.
The Chief Commercial Officer, Airtel Nigeria, Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton