THE 44th yearly general meeting of
The Managing Director/CEO, Dauda KOLAPO Adedeji, addressing a pre-AGM press conference in
He said "Five years ago, the company embarked on transformation programme, with emphasis on enhanced speed and efficient service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that this hub of transformation agenda has started yielding positive results. We have been able to review most of our business operations, and in turn there are clear indices of improved operating performance. This is evident in our financials under review, we are ready to key into the various programmes of the Federal Government and its agencies to maximize our income and add more value to our shareholders and other stakeholders."
According to him, "We plan to launch new products, repackage the existing ones to suit our various clientele and up-grade information technology to integrate our regional and branch offices. We Have established an e-commerce department and now use icICT to drive our operations. We have adopted e-payment systems for premium collection. We will continue to build business alliances and embark on more aggressive marketing.
Besides, he said, the company would not relent on its drive towards human capital development which is key to achieving the overall objectives. As a major player in the industry, we will continue to support the regulatory framework and implementation of its measures and guidelines.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal