The record sales for fiscal year 2014 were
The commission reported that the top performing stores are those on
Mollica attributes the record sales to innovative marketing and the strategic location of the state's 77 liquor stores.
Other top selling stores included two in
The first New Hampshire Liquor and Wine outlet opened in 1934.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls