THE staff of
Rosati, a Project Manager with Sirfin-PA,
Rosati said that Sirfin-PA had been collaborating with NAPTIP since 2008, adding that the Italian company had completed upgrading the SIDDA-NET system, which he described as "a big and huge system coming from the
He disclosed that 36 staff of NAPTIP, drawn from the various zonal offices of the agency were beneficiaries of the training. According to him, it was the second training seminar of its kind, after the first one in 2010.
In his words, "We delivered the first training in 2010. This second training is a continuation of the first training; after the first training, the system became bigger. This last training is also designed to introduce the users or trainees to the new features of the system."
Rosati, who further disclosed that the next training for NAPTIP staff by Sirfin-PA was expected in six months' time, also stated, "In this last training, 36 users of the software system came from zonal offices and they are now able to work or use the system. This will be very useful to them in the future."
On what differentiated the previous training from the last one, Rosati stated: "The difference is, for example, more software modules for the investigation phase were added in this last training. So, the people can access the database and gain graphical modes; they can also discover or identify the pictures of suspects or victims. You know the problem in
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller