The specific bond issuance is:
The rating Aa3 reflects C-NEXCO's strong links with the government of
We believe that the creditworthiness of C-NEXCO reflects that of the sovereign, given its importance to the development of
C-NEXCO is fully owned by the government. Its operations are governed by legal statutes as well as agreements with
The expressway properties are owned by JEHDRA and leased to C-NEXCO.
Lease payments, tolls, and restrictions on construction costs are stipulated in the agreements between the two parties in accordance with the relevant laws.
Such a framework provides C-NEXCO with a highly stable operating environment. It allows for the periodic adjustment of rents and tolls to ensure that C-NEXCO's financial profile remains sound. With a predictable level of cash flow, the company can manage its liquidity more easily throughout the year.
2005 under the highway company law. Its headquarters is in
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low