Orange, in partnership with EmmaÜs, has built five facilities in
Once the waste arrives
In 2012, Morphosis raked in some €5 million in revenues, and this flags mobile recycling as a potential profitable business initiative with lots of potential given the growing and sustainable use of mobile devices in African countries.
Over the same four years since Orange began building here facilities in
Orange and EmmaÜs plan to continue opening new collection facilities over the next five years to contribute to protecting the environment and improving social welfare.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say