Costello joins Gilbane after six years with
"Mike has a proven track record of delivering top and bottom-line growth for both large and small companies in the U.S. and overseas and brings to Gilbane a keen eye for finance with 30 years of impressive financial management experience behind him," said
Costello commented, "I am very excited to be joining one of the premier builders in the country with a strong tradition of client service and people-first culture."
Costello holds a M.B.A. in Finance from
Gilbane provides a full slate of construction and facilities-related services – from pre-construction planning and integrated consulting capabilities to comprehensive construction management, close-out and facility management services – for clients across various markets. Marking its 141st year in operation and still a privately held, family-run company, Gilbane has more than 50 office locations throughout the U.S. and around the world. To find out what the next 141 years have in store, visit http://www.gilbaneco.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12047482.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal