The ratings are supported by Bridge Capital’s positive earnings trend, high quality funding base, sound capital levels, and solid net interest margin. The ratings are also balanced by concerns surrounding BBNK’s concentrations in larger commercial loans, potential liquidity pressures, and recent reduction in efficiency.
The ratings are based on KBRA’s Global Bank and Bank Holding Company Rating Methodology, published on
KBRA was established in 2010 by
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut