"Some 13 million tons (104 million barrels) of crude oil was produced in the first half of 2014," the company said.
TCO exports crude oil through various routes; it exports oil to Novorossiysk via the CPC pipeline, and to
Tengizshevroil, the largest oil producing enterprise in
Tengiz is one of the deepest and largest oil fields in the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison