Kaindy sugar factory in collusion with other sales outlets artificially raised sugar prices, First Vice Prime Minister Tairbek Sarpashev said on
The factory in collusion with other firms raised the sugar price up to 70 som every year since May to October and asked introduction of duties up to 30% for imported sugar, except for sugar from
"This situation won't happen this year. We announced we will make intervention. They raised sugar prices during homemade jam making season. When sugar beet is harvested, they would buy it from farmers at low prices," Vice Prime Minister Sarpashev emphasized.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore