Justification and Approval - 70-- COREIMS Software Maintenance and Support and COREIMS Software Catalogue Tab Customization and Allocation Modification
Notice Type: Justification and Approval
Subject: 70-- COREIMS Software Maintenance and Support and COREIMS Software Catalogue Tab Customization and Allocation Modification
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
This acquisition is for COREIMS Software Maintenance and Support and COREIMS Software Catalogue Tab Customization and Allocation Modification. The Core Inventory Management System (COREIMS) is a warehouse inventory software that performs shipping, receiving and inventory management for warehouse operations. CORIMS provides an accounting of inventory along with automated management and visibility of material. Maintenance support is provided for a period of 12 months from the date of award. All maintenance support is provided remotely.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'