Clients will now enjoy 4G data transmission at speeds of up to 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload due to the activation of 22 LTE base stations covering nearly 95 percent of the population.
The firm is intending to boost its 4G coverage to 80 percent of the Italian population by the end of 2016.
According to the operator, it would be speeding up 4G implementation in the second half of the year to ensure that all towns with more than 35,000 inhabitants are covered by the end of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say