Industrial enterprises above the designated size in 35 of 41 major industries witnessed a year-on-year profit growth; one industry kept unchanged; five industries suffered a year-on-year drop. Among them, auto manufacturing witnessed a year-on-year profit growth of 29.1%; electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing witnessed a year-on-year profit growth of 25.3%; computer, communication and other electronic equipment manufacturing witnessed a year-on-year profit growth of 24.1%; electricity, heat production and supply industry witnessed a year-on-year profit growth of 24.1%; coal mining and washing suffered a year-on-year drop of 43.9%; petroleum and natural gas exploitation suffered a year-on-year drop of 2.3%.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison